The vision and mission statements of the Rensselaer Falls Business Networking Group
To put Rensselaer Falls on the map as a destination for goods and services, as well as employment and business opportunities.
Through supportive business networking practices, community involvement and outreach, the Rensselaer Falls Business Networking Group promotes local business, encourages village commerce, and serves in community events.
- Meet regularly
- Know and recommend each other’s businesses
- Identify business needs-What do you need?
- Village board meetings
- Attend, support, and volunteer at village events
- Work together to create additional events and opportunities
- Reach out to and mentor with/model successful North Country towns like Waddington and Norwood
- Encourage new businesses to come to RF
- Attend local events